Rates 2017/18
 
Each cottage has 2 bedrooms but for smaller parties who do not require a second bedroom we offer discounts when each cottage is reserved as a 1-bedroom cottage - please see '1-Bedroom Occupancy' section below for details**.
Prices are per cottage per night
Prices valid until 29 March, 2018
Deduct 10% from the prices below for stays from 1 October 2017 until 28 February 2018.
Minimum stay of 4 nights
Length of stay
Bermuda Cottage
Canterbury Cottage
 
4~6
nights
7~13
nights
14~20
nights
>20
nights
1-bedroom**
2-bedrooms
sleeps 2 +cot
sleeps 4 +cot
£162
£180
£144
£160
£135
£150
£126
£140
1-bedroom**
1-bedroom**
2-bedrooms
sleeps 2 +cot
sleeps 3
sleeps 5 (+1) +cot
£170
£180
£200
£153
£162
£180
£145
£153
£170
£136
£144
£160
Prices include
Prices include utilities (gas, electricity & water), bed linen & towels (changed once a week free-of-charge), end of stay cleaning, wifi internet access and tax.
Travel cot available on request free-of-charge but please note that bed linen for the cot is not provided.
Exception to Rates
Roll-out futon bed available at Canterbury Cottage (2-bedroom reservations only) at +£10 per night.
For stays of more than 20 nights guests are required to pay an obligatory cleaning fee of £30 per week.
Christmas/New Year: 25, 26 & 31 December, 2017 = +£50 per night.
Please note: 7-night minimum stay from 18 Dec, 2017 - 1 Jan, 2018.
1-Bedroom Occupancy**
1-bedroom occupancy rates are not available over the Christmas period (18 Dec, 2017 ~ 1 Jan, 2018) but they are available at all other times of the year.
1-bedroom occupancy rates are only available for bookings of 4 nights or longer.
At Bermuda Cottage the 1-bedroom prices listed above are for use of the 'master' bedroom (1x king-size bed) which can sleep a maximum of 2 guests plus a baby in a cot.
At Canterbury Cottage there are two options: use of the 'master' bedroom (1x king-size bed) which can sleep a maximum of 2 guests plus a baby in a cot, or use of the 'family' bedroom (1x double bed and 1x single bed) which can sleep a maximum of 3 guests.
Check-in / Check-out
Arrive or depart any day of the week.
Minimum stay of 4 nights. 3-night stays sometimes available on request.
Check-in time from 3pm, check-out time by 10am (unless otherwise arranged).

Make a Reservation

Please complete and send the Booking Request Form to us and we will contact you back to confirm availability. To confirm a reservation we require a deposit of 20% of the total cost of the booking. Please note the deposit is non-refundable. For stays of 28 nights or less the remaining balance of 80% is due no later than 1 calendar month before arrival. For longer stays please see our Terms & Conditions. Full payment is required for any bookings made within 1 calendar month of arrival.
Payment
By bank transfer, in cash, or by credit / debit card (Visa / MasterCard / AMEX +3% charge). Cheques drawn on a UK bank are acceptable but confirmation can only be made once funds have cleared. If paying by bank transfer please ensure all bank charges are made.
        
Cambridge Short-Term Let Cottages © 2006~17
 
Book your holiday cottage with Cambridge Short-Term Let